You must adhere to these Terms and any policies made available through the Services. If you violate our terms or guidelines, or if we suspect that you have engaged in misconduct, we may suspend or stop providing our Services to you.
We use images and videos from other sources; we mention the sources. If you find your image or video that you don’t want to be on our Website, you can contact us as an owner we will investigate and remove it.
In case you have any issues with our service if you want to give your valuable feedback, or if you have other suggestions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We enforce a standard of common decency and civility here. Please show respect to others. There are no tolerances for trolling, verbal abuse, disrespect, or comments that incite others due to their difference in belief, religion, race, ethnicity, etc. Each case will be evaluated individually. We reserve the right to remove or modify your comment.
Creating an account or engaging with users
- It is your responsibility to keep your passwords and information up-to-date.
- The Sites may restrict access to certain areas or features for registered users, such as the like, comment, and report functions. You will be able to access our content as an unregistered user but with limited functionality.
- We reserve the right to change or vary the content available to registered users. Additionally, if you allow us to register your details as a registered user, we will contact you from time to time according to your preferences.
- When using your user name and password, you are solely responsible for their confidentiality and use. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us if you become aware of any theft, loss, or unauthorized use of your password, user ID, or e-mail address.
- Each registration is for the personal use of the registered user only. You may not share your log-in details or password with anyone.
Our Website uses third-party applications and interacts with other websites and third-party services. They may have their own terms of service and privacy policies, and their use is subject to and governed by these terms of service and privacy policies.
Our Website includes comments, upvotes, and several other public areas or features that allow feedback to us and interaction between users and authors. Users may post, upload, or otherwise contribute content to the Sites through the Services. The User Content posted to the Sites is not under our control. However, we reserve the right (which may be exercised at our sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit any User Content at our discretion. You can report any comment that violates your privacy; we will investigate and take action.
When something is reported, it isn’t automatically taken down. We will review the content and, where possible, make a decision within a workday (24 hours). We will keep the content on the Website if our review team finds no violations. You may lose access to the Sites if you misuse the report function repeatedly.
We may amend or update these terms of service from time to time, so you should check them periodically. We will post the revised terms here with an updated effective date where changes are made. If you disagree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Sites further after they are published.