- How do we protect your information?
- What information do we collect from you through the Website, and how do we use it?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can modify and remove any information about yourself.
What information do we collect, and why do we collect it?
When you visit the site, we collect information about your device to ensure that it performs at its best – it is informative, up-to-date, and tailored just for you.
This may include the following information:
Personal information: If you wish to register on our website, we require your email address and Name. You can use any email or Name. The display name is what will be displayed next to your comments on our website. We don’t encourage you to use your real name or surname as your display name. You may subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest post straight in your inbox. We use third-party services to deliver these emails. You can subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
Device Information: We collect information about the operating system, screen resolution, browser version, and date and time of your Device.
Additionally, Our Partners may collect certain information from you or your Device. Our website allows Our Partners to collect your Personally Identifiable Information to provide personalized advertising to you. Our Partners are leading digital performance-based advertising groups that take great care to protect and use your personal information correctly.
How is the information used?
- We may use the information you have given us by registering your account or contacting us to contact you.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. This information is used to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information about visitors to the Website, where they come from, and the pages they visit. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here.
- Data collected by the third parties about you may be used by them to show you what they think is relevant to you, based on their policies.
- Additionally, we ask your consent to process the data we need
How We Keep Your Information Secure?
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
How long do we keep the data?
Your data is stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected. It depends on factors such as the nature of the data provided, why it was collected, the legal basis that we rely on to process the data, and our relevant legal and operational retention requirements.
How can you exercise your rights under GDPR?
Individuals browsing from the EU/EEA, where the General Data Protection Regulations apply, can exercise their rights regarding their data by requesting your data under the profile setting or by contacting us.
- You can request access to a free copy of your data
- You can modify/remove your data under your profile setting.
- You also are free to revoke your Consent by updating your cookies setting